[OT] Windows app store

John john at onechip.com
Fri Oct 24 22:27:43 EDT 2014

   Answering my own question after a bit more digging, apparently you can submit traditional desktop apps to the Windows store. There is a catch however, according to one Microsoft dev site, "you must first write your app using Visual Studio.”  I am not sure what that has to do with anything but it does seem to lock out LC apps.

   I was really hoping there was an equivalent to the MAS on the Windows side of things.

Thanks,
John