[OT] Windows app store

John john at onechip.com
Fri Oct 24 20:35:39 EDT 2014

Colin,

   Thanks for the reply.  I guess my email was a bit confusing.  I was referring to desktop rather than mobile apps.  I don’t have Windows installed on anything so I don’t know if it exists but, from what I can tell, there is a desktop app store associated with Windows 8.  I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

Thanks,
John