binaryDecode in LC 7.0(rc2) and EXIFLib

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Oct 17 03:35:25 EDT 2014

Jacques

LC v7 should be backwards compatible. I suggest you submit this in a bug
report, especially if you can identify the specific function(s)/keyword(s)
used by formatsList where different data is returned in order to help the
team locate the issue. I suspect it will be something to do with how Unicode
is now handled.

Best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo