LiveCode scripts on Rosseta Code

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Oct 16 14:09:27 EDT 2014

On 10/15/2014, 10:25 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> After reading in Rosetta Code's website, about tasks not implemented
> in LiveCode, I am sure that many of you have published scripts that
> implement these task using LiveCode:
>
> http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Reports:Tasks_not_implemented_in_LiveCode
>
> Could you name the scripts and their locations to include them in Rosetta Code?

That list seems almost useless for LiveCode. Probably half those entries
could be eliminated by dumping the LC dictionary into the page. For
example, "flush the keyboard buffer":

flushEvents "keydown"
flushEvents "keyup"

There are dozens and dozens like that. "Create an array" doesn't even
have a method, you just start using an array and it's created. Same for
variables. Appending to a file is a one-liner using the "url" syntax, etc.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com