3 questions about your coding habits

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:17:46 EDT 2014

Windows User

Everything is in a DropBox folder

I have a projects directory and each project gets its own project sub
folder.

Each of the project folders have the following subs.

RawAssets
Assets
Source
AutoSaved
Compiled
Installer
Docs

The root project folder is auto copied to a Cloud folder as a double backup.

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

My Tech site http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode