Re: Strip a ™ character

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Oct 1 18:01:24 EDT 2014

It looks to me the code is good.  I guess
someone decided they could Trade Mark ™
Binary to Hex.

In Hex it shows up as either a A or AA.  You
would think it would always be AA since that
is the Hex value for ™.

It is easy to strip the ™ from the beginning of
Hex code because Hex always starts with a
number but there could be two A”s at the end
of Hex code so stripping them could cause you
problems.

John Balgenorth