Frustrating: gettings the objects in a group

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Wed Oct 1 17:45:14 EDT 2014

Tnx for the help. It was my error, but in the process of fixing it, I noticed some document shortcomings.

Both childControlNames and “the controls of group” work. For me, this demonstrates a trouble with the docs. For a relative newby, like me, what do I call the members of a group? Do I call then “elements”, “items”, “objects”, “members”, what? Ok, it’s “controls”. This can be one of the problems of an english language type authoring system. I couldn’t find anything on the docs related to this, under “groups”, and there is no entry for “controls”.

Just griping a bit. Problem solved.
Best,
Bill