fieldtrip (was re: Can standalones give users...)

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Nov 22 08:06:55 EST 2014

I do not know what the current status of that project is, but Curry sent out a download link for a beta and registration keys to all funders in January 2013. This is the version i am working with. I had no problems with it so far.
http://curryk.com/FieldTrip-Beta-1.zip

Didn´t you get your registration key?

Matthias