How to duplicate a stack that has a data grid template substack ?

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 20 11:46:53 EST 2014

Bonjour,

Yesterday I needed help for the following problem:
several data grids copied on the same card do interact: when selecting a line in one data grid, the selection of a line is triggered in the others!
Following the advice of Bob Sneidar, I grabbed 3  data grids from the tool palette on the first card of the stack
Then I simply copied these first three data grids on the 12 other cards of my stack.

So thanks to Bob, I have no interaction problem between the 3 data grids on each card.
Changing the selection of one data grid does not trigger any more a selection in the others.
Good ! I thought I was saved!

BUT, my stack is related to the 12 months of the year (one card for each month).
So that I need to created a new stack for each new year.

In such a case, customarily I have a model stack that I clone and rename.

My new problem is:
How to duplicate a model stack that has a data grid template substack ?
I need to be able to open the stacks of two different years.
But they will have a same substack (same data grid template).
Is it possible to change the name of a template without disturbing its behavior ?

My fear is to be oblige to replace my nice data grids by simple table fields ;-((

Thanks in advance for any help

André