hair-pulling frustration

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 13 04:40:14 EST 2014

I'll give you 2 cents for that, Éric. I also don't think that RunRev
will listen. Yet, I think a company should not rely on its user base for
testing. A company can't blame its user base for not testing, if
something appears not to work, but a user base can blame the company for
delivering broken software. Therefore, it would be wise to listen.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com