hair-pulling frustration

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 13 03:27:56 EST 2014

Really, why wouldn't it be realistic to pay a bunch of students for a
few hours of beta-testing (or should I say alpha-testing) some time in a
development cycle? I'm sure they could detect the bugs that every other
developer would detect right-away, but without frustrating those
developers because the people paid by RunRev have sorted them out already!

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com