hair-pulling frustration

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:50:02 EST 2014

Any positive value is higher than zero, so sure. I'm just expressing
frustration about barriers to reporting bugs. For example, a login is
required to file a bug, and the bug submission form all but requires an
example stack. I understand the desire to get clear, actionable bug
reports, and I understand the need to not waste limited team resources on
bad bug reports, but if the requirements are causing Jacque to fail to
report a bug, that's a huge issue.