New SQLite binary option

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Nov 12 11:47:07 EST 2014

Thanks Kay.

I reported this as a bug but turns out to be a misunderstanding on the use
of revDatabaseColumnNamed.

Courtesy of Mark Waddingham, it turns out that if you are getting binary
data from the cursor, you need to use the form of revDatabaseColumnNamed
that includes the destination variable in the call, eg:

get revDatabaseColumnNamed(tCursor,"BlobColumn","tData")

The form "put revDatabaseColumnNamed.... into tData because the transfer
into tData stops at the first NULL character.

That is mentioned in the dictionary so my bad for not checking first.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>