hair-pulling frustration

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:00:53 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> OK, I'll try with and without multiple statements in both versions.

Now, to make matters worse, it appears that I've been using 7.0.0, not
7.0.1-RC-1 for an unknown period of time--it has managed to set itself as
the default version more than once on this machine.

Anyway, where this bit me was the single transaction with semicolon but
without begin/end

> I do want to double check that you're not trying to access an SQLite
> database over a network because you WILL have major problems if you are :-)

Been, there, done that, silkscreened the t-shirt.  Interestingly, though,
when simultaneously opened, come of the changes could be read by the other
(come to think of it, it wasn't network, but two instances on the same
machine).

But, no, these are actually :memory: SQLite dbs. (now, I'm *dying* for
multi-threading so that the second/slave process can handle synchronization)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462