revHHTP

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Nov 6 16:37:53 EST 2014

Friends,

I haven't touched this in ages. I have a couple gigs on a folder called
"RunRev Source" here and there was a RevHTTP folder there. There is a lot
of non-working half baked goodies in that folder but I think that the main
httpd.rev file should work ok.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0636wl30z4btg1u/RevHTTP.zip?dl=0

Have fun and send me feedback.

Also, a disclaimer: You should not host any public facing thing using this
server. Its a research, hobbie, toy thing. It can't answer more than one
request at a time and this will kill things for public access. Even so,
people have used this or variations of this source in production for their
internal stuff and were happy with it.

My advise: Go with nginx + livecodeserver.

Cheers

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.