7.0.0 dp 5

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun May 25 23:20:41 EDT 2014

Warren-

Sunday, May 25, 2014, 12:31:34 PM, you wrote:

> With so many parallel versions and more than one place to track
> announcements, it's hard to be sure exactly what is current.

Ah, ok... maybe I missed something here. You're saying there was a
version that was released but wasn't announced on this list? That's a
bit disconcerting - which version was that?

> The fact that there is a public link on the LiveCode site to
> downloads of versions which haven't been announced but are available
> - fully vetted or not - makes it silly to worry someone about
> downloading them.

I'm not particularly worried about that. I just think it's silly to
download an unreleased version and then complain about it.

> People who might have no idea about these lists and any official
> release announcements are being directed to these builds by RunRev.

My confusion again, sorry. So RunRev is directing people to download
these versions? I missed that announcement. Maybe I should slog my way
through the Kevin thing after all.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.