Animation Engine: animating points in a polygon?

Monk in Exile david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:18:10 EDT 2014

Thanks Malte, I think this sort of point animation routine will only become
more important as we move over to being closer friends with SVG.

I'd like start a collection of open source geometry handlers related to
LiveCode, but want to avoid putting work in which will be redundant when we
have the new graphics object. Any discussion / links that we can look at to
give an idea of which elements of the Skia library are going to be exposed,
and if there will be sny syntax compatability with the old graphics
control?

 Additional control or extra?