[OFF] Cool Plugins

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sat May 10 11:27:12 EDT 2014

Hi Richard

I see your request for assistance as needed and I would like to help, but
based on my limited LC experience I would hinder the progress. I am
responding just to say we hear your request, and want to help. I do have an
ongoing need to see a better documentation system for users (new users).
The consolidation of instructional information is a clear starting point. I
am at nearly 1 year using LC and still feel like a beginner. I cannot
afford to pay out $499 every time RunRev wants to offer classes. I have
contributed thousands of hours and several thousands of $ with no return on
the investment. I am not that much different from many of the people who
ask questions on this forum where the question never stop popping up and no
answers are available.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062