Modularising Code

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Thu May 8 14:41:46 EDT 2014

Thanks for your comments:

Just had a look at this and as I suspected could see no reference to using a substack as a library only stacks.

This could probably do with clarifying in both the user guide and dictionary.

In the dictionary for example it says “start using stack”.

May be a little pedantic but for someone just setting out could be a little confusing but I take your point.

All the best

Terry