More screengamma

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon May 5 18:39:41 EDT 2014

Honestly Jacque, I've never seen JPEGs affected by screenGamma settings.
The only reason I would imagine this happening is if something was done to
an image after it was imported (resized, edited, etc) that would change
the (I believe) paintConversion to PNG.

I posted a simple test stack here:
go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/gammatest.livecode"

On my Mac system, the PNG image at the top appears darker than the JPEG
below.  When the slider is adjusted, only the top image is affected (LC
6.6.1, OSX 10.8.5)

Are you seeing something different?

Regards,

Scott Rossi