More screengamma

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 5 18:21:14 EDT 2014

On 5/5/14, 4:03 PM, Roger Guay wrote:
> The dictionary says "Use the screenGamma property to control the
> color display of PNG images.” Could that be your problem?

Yeah, maybe. Only it used to change everything so I've ignored that.
Maybe they fixed a bug I was counting on.

So does anyone know why jpgs that were created with a gamma of 2.0 would
be so light that they are almost invisible on Windows, and too dark on
OS X? (Do jpgs even have a gamma? Maybe they sent me converted images.)

Everything used to be fine until somewhere around LiveCode 6.x.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com