Checkboxes

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon May 5 15:10:45 EDT 2014

Another problem with using control-specific property names to represent
the (existing) hilite of a control is syntax-related.

Using "selected" might be appropriate to describing that state of a
checkbox, but how do you distinguish this from the "physically selected
with the pointer tool" selected?

I already have enough blood stains on the wall in my studio where my
forehead has made contact numerous times.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design