Oauth in Livecode?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon May 5 11:21:43 EDT 2014

OAuth 1.0 and 1.0a sucks! Horrible specs and hard to implement. On the
other hand OAuth 2.0 is quite easy to implement. I've did that for Facebook
Lib. Does the API you need has an OAuth 2.0 endpoint?

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.