Checkboxes

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat May 3 16:36:17 EDT 2014

Yikes!  I just mentioned that in crossed mail.

I didn’t realize people really used that.

I’m open to other ideas.  Even playing with the highlight property before introducing checkbox scripts.  But eyes glaze over at this:

if the highlight of button “Include tractor” then …

I do functions early, so maybe a function would help.  Or get to custom properties early .

Dar