User Guide (was Re: wait with messages)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu May 1 20:21:56 EDT 2014

Hi, Richard!

I am not sure how it might be integrated.  Maybe links form the dictionary to sections.  Maybe links from example code in the guide to the dictionary.  Maybe the ability to open up the section from the editor.  Maybe a one-click way to copy example source (or even objects) so it would be easy to paste into scripts and onto cards.

I don’t know if any of this is worth the effort or whether there would be a coordination problem, but I was just pondering.  And I start big in dreaming.

It is good to hear that it might not be as old as the revision date at the top implies.

Dar