wait with messages

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu May 1 19:32:57 EDT 2014

Dar Scott wrote:

 >> larry wrote:
 >>
 >> What really BUGS me about LiveCode is that the documentation
 >
 > According to the edition information at the front of the document,
 > this is 3 1/2 years old.
 >
 > I intend to include this in my list of books I’m giving to a customer.

I would include it.  It's 378 pages of useful stuff, and it's biggest
failing is merely that they haven't updated the copyright date on that page.

I would imagine that after that much time there would be an error or two
in it, but I haven't come across specific inaccuracies, and I've been
asking for months and haven't been able to find anyone else who can help
me turn up any.

As a User Guide it remains a good starting point to get the lay of the
land, with the updated-with-each-release Dictionary for token details.

 > I wonder it it can be or should be more integrated.

Integrated in what way?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems