Sending mail (invisibly) from inside a Mac LC app

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sat Mar 29 14:29:58 EDT 2014

"In this case, Richard Miller has been a member of this community for as
long as I can remember."

Thanks for mentioning this, Mark. Perhaps some were not aware of this.

I would NEVER create software that was not of high ethical standards. In
this case, my app can help save all the data on the users computer by
predicting a hard drive or software failure in advance. Kinda useful, I
think.

Richard Miller