Crowd Funding Enhancements

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 14:32:55 EDT 2014

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 10:43 AM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> Exactly. It seems so natural that even though I've been using xtalk since
> 1987, I still inadvertently try to use that structure occasionally. I
> suspect new users will too. But as Richmond says, it's a trivial feature
> request, and there's a ready workaround, so I've never asked for it in the
> bug database. But I keep thinking someday I should.

When we all work around it on a regular basis . . .

Also, I think it would produce cleaner and more understandable code.

*and* [some of you will want to scream now, so get ready . . .] it could
allow parallelization . . . (modern Fortran has such structures)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462