New chunks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 13 10:17:18 EDT 2014

Sure, that's what I'd need to do, convert each instance to items.  I was bemoaning the sheer number of times it would have been necessary in just one night's work.  It does point out the necessity for me to have a global switch of some sort.

Think of all the swapping you'd have to do within a single repeat loop just to pull out chunks composed of different types of characters. A date followed by a currency followed by a quoted string for example.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com