New Learn Tab

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Thu Mar 13 08:22:24 EDT 2014

Dear List Members,

In response to a user suggestion, we have now added a new tab on our website, called Learn. This pulls together various training resources available to you which may previously not have been easy to find:

http://livecode.com/learn/

Something on this page I'd like to highlight is our new Training Days offering. We're providing this in response to a demand for more in-person, hands on training options. We are sending a team live to LA in May, and London in April, to sit down with you for two whole days and take you through a serious, structured, training course. If you can't make the conference for whatever reason, or you want serious LiveCode training before September, this is something you might want to look at. It's a new product and as such on trial - it will only go ahead if there is sufficient demand. So if you want this, be sure and sign up! If it goes well we'll look at taking it to new centres. Where do you want us to come next?

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager