Force LiveCode to Honor Returns In Server Text File?

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sun Mar 2 14:54:49 EST 2014

Hi Scott,

The way used to handle connections between my LC client apps and LC server stacks :

Client side :

1.- set httpHeaders to "Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" & return
2a.- Windows/Linux LC Client app : POST urlencode(datakey=datavalue&…) to url…
2b.- MacOS X LC client app : POST urlencode(mactoiso(datakey=datavalue&…)) to url…

Server side :

3.- Linux LC-Server stack :  put urldecode($_POST_RAW) into PostIn
4.- PostIn = key:value&… is available for further uses

I expect that if the server is running under MacOS X :

2a.- Windows/Linux LC Client app : POST urlencode(isotomac(datakey=datavalue&…)) to url…
2b.- MacOS X LC client app : POST urlencode(datakey=datavalue&…) to url…

will do the job (untested)

Regards,