Image control in a Background

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:35:29 EDT 2014

Hi

I am somewhat closer to the solution? I tested the correction that J.
Landman Gay suggested where I remove the "then" at the end of the this
line:  "set the defaultfolder to specialFolderPath ("documents") &
"/photos/" then <--"
This had the effect of not updating the image in any card. When I added it
back in, the image control will not change all of the cards now, but it
will not update the current image either until I go to a different card and
return to find the image then updated to the correct image. The script now
does not change all of the cards, it just does not update while the image
control is being edited. As I found out the update only occurs after I
return to the edited card. It seems that the script is not making the image
control update at the time of the edit. Can you suggest a correction?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062