Best approach to introduce students in programing to LC ?

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Wed Jun 11 02:01:27 EDT 2014

Mark,
Thanks for the offer, I will be glad to review your new book.
Although I think you might be somewhat wrong about those students' needs.
These people are 18 to 20 years old and have already been exposed to the
basic concepts of coding in highschool or are self-educated on these matters.
Furthermore, they'll have other teachers talking about css, js, php, java and
other similar stuff. IOW they don't need me to introduce them to coding
through
LC; the question is rather : how could I use LC to put a few things in
perspective
and introduce them to other options... Those few hours of teaching should
rather
be viewed as an add-on that the regular teachers will accept to include in
the
regular program because it brings useful content...
I hope I'm making myself clear enough.

Best,
jbv