Learning about server

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Jun 10 11:18:31 EDT 2014

Hi Simon

I remember you posted something about a server book a while ago - if it's
still on the cards I'll buy your book AND John's!

If you're not at that stage yet then I'm sure there would be a lot of
interest in anything you might want to share   - actually, even helping
produce up-to-date docs on how to install LC Server would be great :)

Kind regards

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior