Install Error With TestFlightApp?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jul 26 21:10:17 EDT 2014

Thanks for the response.

1) Target version is fine (build setting is iOS6, device version is iOS7).

2) Not sure how the provisioning file can be handled separately from the
app (I don't know enough about how TestFlight works).  I don't see
anywhere on TestFlight that mentions uploading a provisioning file --
maybe I missed something?

3) In my experience, xCode will prevent installation and display the
entitlements error if a wrong name is used, or some other thing is amiss
with the provisioning file.  But as I described, all appears to be fine
when installing manually.  I also tried removing/replacing the
provisioning file with a newly downloaded copy.

I've already looked through the articles you mentioned, and it seems the
only thing to do is submit a copy of the console log to TestFlight.
Honestly, I was hoping somebody might already have some experience with
this error, and have a way to address it.

I see TestFlight offers some kind of SDK, but I'm guessing this only
applies if you're using xCode to build your app?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design