Collapsible and expandable list field

Mark Stuart mfstuart at cox.net
Sat Jul 19 00:30:00 EDT 2014

on Fri Jul 18 17:47:35 CEST 2014, tbodine wrote:

>>Hi Mark.

You might try the hidden property of specific lines in your field as a way

to toggle visibility on/off at the line level.

Tom Bodine<<

Thanx Tom for your reply. I have not known of this field line property
before you mentioned it.
I have given it a preliminary test and it seems to work well for my simple
needs and situation.

Zryip - thanx for your reply as well. You mention that your script only
supports one node level, whereas my needs actually have to support 4 levels.

-Mark