Syntax for revZipAddUncompressedItemWithFile?

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Thu Jul 17 23:37:07 EDT 2014

Darn, just answered my own question.

The proper syntax for revZipAddUncompressedItemWithFile does not include quotes around the variable name, like revZipAddItemWithData. So in my example below, it would be:
	       revZipAddUncompressedItemWithFile tPath, tFileName, tFilePath
(as you might expect).
In my actual application I mistakenly left out the line:
       revZipCloseArchive tPath
Since I was not closing the archive, and the changes don't take effect until it's closed, I wasn't seeing the changes in the archive, and assumed I had the syntax for revZipAddUncompressedItemWithFile incorrect.

All fine now!

Nothing to see here... move along, move along...

Cheers,
- Charles