Syntax for revZipAddUncompressedItemWithFile?

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Thu Jul 17 22:32:26 EDT 2014

I am having some challenges using revZipAddUncompressedItemWithFile.
I'm not having trouble with any other handlers reading or writing to the zip archive, just this one.
Here's a sample bit of code:

    command SaveIssue
        put field "Archive Path" into tPath
        ask file "Save as:" with "someimage.jpg"
        put it into tFilePath
        set itemDelimiter to slash
        put item -1 of tFilePath into tFileName
        revZipOpenArchive tPath, "update"
        revZipAddUncompressedItemWithFile tPath, tFileName, "tFilePath"
        revZipCloseArchive tPath
    end SaveIssue

FYI, this is just after finding an error, or at least a confusing bit, in the documentation for revZipAddItemWithData. If you are curious, you have to put quotes around a variable name in the 3rd argument, like this:
revZipAddItemWithData tPath, "issue.xml", "tXML"

Does anyone know if the revZipAddUncompressedItemWithFile is similar?
I've tried every combination of quotes around variable names in the arguments, to no avail.

Using LiveCode 6.6.2 stable, Mac OSX 10.9.4
--
Charles E. Buchwald
CEO/Director General

LC Developer Tools: http://buchwald.ca/developer-tools/