Open stack problem

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 15 12:06:44 EDT 2014

More than likely, there is a script in the stack you open, or possibly the stack you are opening from, that has a runtime error that silently fails and script execution stops. But trying to explain why it works when you double click and not when you click the button would be much more difficult than, say, just waving a voodoo stick in the air and mumbling unspeakable things.

Bob S