HTML5 Campaign Update: 20% Tipping Point Achieved

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Tue Jul 15 10:23:19 EDT 2014

Dear List Folks,

Today our HTML5 Campaign passed the 20% tipping point. Crowd funding statistics show that once a project gets past 20% it has an 80% chance of being successful. This is encouraging, but of course its not time to sit back and become complacent. We've a long way to go yet.

Our campaign has had some coverage on the web, you can see links at the end of this email. We always need more coverage, so if you know of a website you think should be covering us, please do submit the story! If you have a website or blog of your own, you could add the widget:

http://livecode.com/livecode-to-html5/#embed

New Pledges: Our RunRevLive.14 Simulcast broadcast is now a part of the $99 Membership pledge. Watch the whole conference remotely as it happens, rewind and review it later. We have added a new $1999 lifetime upgrade commercial license reward tier. If you supported us before for a Lifetime license, make sure HTML5 gets funded and get yourself $500 worth of coupons every year for 5 years to spend in our store. We're hugely grateful to all of you who have already made this pledge.

Let's see if together we can get the total to $100,000 by the end of the weekend!

We need YOUR SUPPORT to keep this campaign on track for its target. If you have ideas for promoting it or suggestions as to what more we could be doing, please let us know!

Warm Regards,

Heather

http://www.sdtimes.com/content/article.aspx?ArticleID=71449&page=1

http://www.marketwatch.co.uk/news/LiveCode.html