How to Reset ID's of Controls

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Mon Jan 27 01:54:13 EST 2014

Hi all,

I have an app which is been developed for a very long time.
Many controls; including buttons, field, images, etc,; have been added and deleted countless times.
Thus, the id’s of objects are now in 6 figures: 107620.
It worries me somehow; because of int16 thing.
You know, no object’s size or location values can exceed 32768.

1. Could this be problem in the future, I mean the ids’ being too high?
2. Is there any way to reset and reindex all the ids?
Even a workaround will do, something like creating a new stack and copying the cards into it.
But I wanted to ask if there’s a more elaborate way before a trial-error process.

Best,

~ Ender