Go to card [with effects] is slow on Android

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Jan 26 17:16:55 EST 2014

Scott,

I thought the new graphics engine was supposed to fix all the graphics
speed problems.  I also considered throwing everything into a scroller, but
I'm too invested in what I've built so far to change it now.  On my next
project, perhaps I'll try that.

~Roger

Roger EllerGraphics Systems Analyst

803 North Maple StreetP: 864.967.1625Simpsonville, SC 29681C: 864.908.0337
SealedAir.com <http://www.sealedair.com/>Roger.E.Eller at SealedAir.com<roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>