Scrolling speed of a data grid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Feb 26 15:32:31 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Terence Heaford
<t.heaford at btinternet.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the script.
>
> Tried it a few times, average 5420
>
> So, it seems it's the scrollbarDrag message?
>
> I don't suppose there's much that can be done then without RunRev input?

Try setting the repeatRate to 10. This should speed up the scrolling
considerably when holding down the mouse button.

> I am not really sure what is happening when they say upgrading to Cocoa?

Will it mean all Cocoa Native Controls and Cocoa' event system.

I've been using the Cocoa build on github. The windows are now Cocoa and
behave like other Cocoa windows. I believe all of the Cocoa APIs are being
used and Cocoa events are being processed. But that doesn't mean you have
Cocoa fields, etc. LiveCode still uses the LiveCode controls.

The only control that will be different is revBrowser. It is now a native
control embedded within a card (rather than sitting on top of other
controls) and behaves really nicely.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems