Scrolling speed of a data grid

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 25 14:24:00 EST 2014

Richard,

Fixed height row is being used.

As for passing the data in, it is simply tab/return delimited from the Sqlite database
which I believe the DataGrid converts to an array for internal use storing at as

[row][“date”]
[row][“type”]
etc..

There are 3 behaviour scripts, for date, amount, balance.

date:

on FillInData pData
   convert pData from seconds to short system date
   set the text of field 1 of me to pData
end FillInData

pData is seconds which is used to store the date in a SQLite database.

amount/balance:

on FillInData pData
   set the numberFormat to "0.00"
   add 0.00 to pData
   set the text of field 1 of me to pData
end FillInData

I have not adjusted the LayoutControl handler from the data grids standard.

All I have is the amount/balance as right justified to align the decimal points.

All the best

Terry