Edit cell in basic table field

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Feb 22 01:21:52 EST 2014

Bob is probably right about the fact that you may run out of functional power with a table field. But I use them whenever I can, since they are much simpler and easier to manage.

A phantom field is indeed created when you double-click on a "cell". Put this in the card script:

on selectionchanged
   put the name of the last field
end selectionchanged

Double click, and you can see that field. This may give you a pathway to fooling around with the table field workings.

Craig NEwman