Relayering a control

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 01:29:34 EST 2014

What I do Pete is to make a list of all the controls but filter out any
controls that are part of a group (by checking the owner). Then I take
into account whether the object I want to move is a group or single
control in the same way. Then use the relayer command - "relayer control
A before control B." That way you won't move single controls in and out
of other groups. But maybe there's a more elegant way?

Marty K