[OT] Social Engineering against the common sense

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sun Feb 2 15:26:26 EST 2014

Slightly related is my feelings about cloud computing in general. My gut told me when cloud computing was first put forward that it was a really, really bad idea. My primary objection was that people would invariably store their critical data on servers that neither I nor the company had control of. Data could be compromised, lost or otherwise mutilated, and I would have absolutely no control and possibly no knowledge of the issue, until it was too late. It seems there have been many incidents of late that bear this out.

Bob