I Hate the New Color Picker

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Dec 10 12:17:27 EST 2014

By that reasoning, Livecode should recreate all the API’s Apple provides, rolling their own. And then we will get to gripe when they don’t work anymore after updating our OS. C’mon guys. For better or worse, ALL OS developers have to continue to innovate. If Apple’s OS troubles you, you can always use Win 8.x where you have to relearn where everything is, or Linux and then deal with piecing together all the components necessary for your app to work on every workstation that uses it. <sigh>

Bob S