Missing properties

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Dec 9 17:28:52 EST 2014

On 9 Dec 2014, at 1:48 am, Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why? I know we don't have detailed documentation on the syntax morphing
> functionality, but why would this be any different than the other examples
> that have been given of how we'll be able to tweak the language? Depending
> on the implementation it might be complex (if there isn't a generic way to
> refer to objects) or simple (if there is), but either way it should at
> least be possible, yes?

Well... I could be wrong but I expect that we will get widgets (a way to create new object types) and then more general extensions to declare command syntax but I'm not expecting to be able to add a property to an existing object. As I said I could be wrong...

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!