How to Quit with a button

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Dec 9 01:23:44 EST 2014

Richard:
I tried doing “Lock messages” before the quit, and closing unused stacks, but it didn’t seem to make any difference. Apparently the toolbar menu quit command does some kind of cleanup before it actually quits.

Re the system log, I don’t usually try to interpret that. There is a large crash message, tho. I didn’t try to interpret it. Not my area of expertise, but I’ll crash it again and take a look to see if anything pops out. To me, it’s sorta like looking under the hood when the car stops, perhaps kicking a tire.

Best,
Bill